It's great being able to see the girls! Haylee looks like she's gonna be a NFL cheerleader someday!! Don and I loved being involved in all those activities with the kids, and really look forward to doing it all over again with the grandkids, in a few short years! I know Tammy would say, they were the "best days of my life"!! Thanks for sharing! And hang in there Kelsee, your NEXT! Love you all xoxoxo Aunt Mancene
2 comments:
The cutest cheerleader I've ever seen! Just keep her away from the football players please!!
It's great being able to see the girls! Haylee looks like she's gonna be a NFL cheerleader someday!! Don and I loved being involved in all those activities with the kids, and really look forward to doing it all over again with the grandkids, in a few short years! I know Tammy would say, they were the "best days of my life"!! Thanks for sharing! And hang in there Kelsee, your NEXT! Love you all xoxoxo Aunt Mancene
Post a Comment